Golf Dictionary

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Dogleg It is the hole that abruptly changes direction, to the right or to the left. It is usually located in the area where the ball falls from the tee.

Many holes go straight from the Tee to the Green. However, some have twists to one direction or another. A hole that has this type of U-turn to the left is called Dogleg (dog leg in English means dog leg).

The U-turn of a dog leg usually occurs near the spot where the ball lands after a good drive. Some today have two turns. This is called double doglegy and it only occurs on holes of a par of 5 or more.

In this YouTube video we can see a hole with a right wing dogleg and a water hazard that must be overcome on the second shot.

Video: Rules of GOLF: How To PLAY GOLF: Golf Rules For Beginners EXPLAINED


  1. Yozshunris

    You burn, buddy))

  2. Tajar

    I can recommend going to the site, where there is a lot of information on the topic that interests you.

  3. Fearcher

    it does not have analogues?

  4. Aden

    Even so. Although there is plenty of writing on this topic. But really new NOTHING.

  5. Deakin

    It absolutely not agree with the previous message

  6. Damuro

    Found a site with a topic that interests you.

  7. Quennel

    The matchless answer ;)

  8. Edrick

    Without any doubt.

Write a message

Previous Article

Pisces sign

Next Article

Castellón Hotels